Tuesday, July 27, 2010

skunk in my bucket

actually, there's not a skunk anywhere near me. especially not in a bucket, let alone my bucket. in fact, i don't think i even own a bucket...

but the smell of skunk currently permeates my office. 

allow me to explain. 

dick heard a his ruckus in garage last night. when he went to get in his pickup and leave this morning, he met the culprit. 

now, i don't care how cute skunks look with their black and white stripes and cute noses. they stink to high heaven and back (which happens to be an antiquated saying i've heard quite often this year).

so poor dick reeks. and i hear his garage is far worse and not likely to smell better any time soon. so when he walked into the church building today, he brought the stink with him. and sadly enough, stinks don't usually just travel with one person, so that when the person leaves the smell leaves. the smell lingers.

so the smell of skunk lingers in my office.

and there are no windows that can be opened at church, so it shall linger for quite some time...

No comments:

Post a Comment