Saturday, January 16, 2010

fit-estestest

I succumbed to temptation.

I broke down and spent the money for a great new toy.

I bought a Wii and the Wii Fit Plus.

And I'm loving it.

Some days I have been far more active than others.

But today I decided to skip the extra activities like yoga or skiing or hula hoops or running or marching or boxing...and instead just did the short little bit so that I can keep up my progress of at least checking in once a day.

Everyone needs a Sabbath, after all.

But I have been dedicated thus far and have at least done the Body Test where the wee little Wii tells me that I have a Fit age based upon my balance (mind and body) and my actual age of 25. So far I have done quite well with home scores under my age. Youngest: 20. Oldest: 26.

I'm impressive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment