Monday, May 9, 2011

ministry in media video

for my ministry in media class, we were assigned to put together a video to give to a minnesota without poverty. it could be anything we wanted, but we had to have it related to the coalition or poverty...
i chose to use the experience of leading the discussion guide at a local congregation as my source of inspiration.
if you want to know more about my reflections and experience while talking about "enough for all", check this post from my other blog (the serious one i started for this class).
i'm so proud of my video that i'm choosing to post it here and on my other blog.

here is my project:


Enough for All from Kara Wiechmann on Vimeo.

if you don't see a video, here is another link

Music copyright link:
untitled track (James Blackshaw) / CC BY-NC-SA 3.0

No comments:

Post a Comment