Monday, November 29, 2010

monday morning doldrums

i hate two things: mondays and mornings.

monday + morning = not fun

which means that right now (which just so happens to be monday morning) is not fun.

monday + morning - break = personal hell

which means that the monday morning removing break (my week off is over and done) is more than just not fun. it's horrendous. and hellish. and definitely not in a good way.

i mean, once i begin to interact with more people on campus, i'll be better. but for now, as i try to psyche myself up to get dressed and leave my apartment, i really hate monday mornings...

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. For me Mondays remind me of all the things I should have gotten over the weekend, grieving that my life is again ruled by homework, and a long four days of classes and homework and work study. Some times I make coffee or tea in my room on Mondays in hopes that some good coffee or tea will help to curb my hatred for Monday mornings. I am ready for this year to be over so that my days are not controlled by the academic calendar and every moment that I have doesn't need to be spent (or should be spent) doing homework. Thank God it is only 166 days until graduation for Wartburgers.

    ReplyDelete