Sunday, October 10, 2010

oh october

i'm still in shock that the month of september is over. it was gone in the blink of an eye and i really don't have much to show for it.

except for some purchases (like a bookshelf and new futon), it doesn't seem like much is going on new in my world.

oh, and i got a new haircut last weekend. 14-15 inches go to locks of love.



like yesterday was 10-10-10. And I did nothing to celebrate! I did make brownies with Jess and topped it off with Madagascaran vanilla ice cream (delish), and I went to a youth/young adult picnic with church here in the Twin Cities, and I went shopping, but that was about it...pretty much a slacker day...

weather has been fantastic. absolutely beautiful. nice, warm temps so i've been able to pull out the tanks, shorts and sandals to enjoy before retiring them for the winter. plus being able to go on long walks to enjoy both the temps and the scenery. and the leaves have been simply stunning. autumn is truly my fave season. crisp, clean air and rich colors. what more could i ask for?






No comments:

Post a Comment