Sunday, December 27, 2009

homelife

there's no place like home...

and i really wish i could get home.

home as in my parents' house where i grew up and lived for so many years.

i have a few days this week to try, so here's to hoping that the weather cooperates this time. unlike last week with the massive xmas winter storms.

cause i would like to get back. primarily to get a short break.

and the other homelife update:

the day after christmas my family spent the day in hospital waiting rooms (my parents and a couple of my siblings) or on phones (most of the rest of the family, including me) being updated about my grandpa. his appendix had burst, didn't get taken care of soon enough to prevent gangrene, and even led to a minor heart attack today.

so now he's on his way to the heart hospital in sioux falls. well, by now he should already be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment