Thursday, November 5, 2009

I forgot the 5th of November

...despite being told to "Remember, remember, the Fifth of November"

So disappointed with myself. Perfect day to watch V for Vendetta (cause I have that movie in my growing collection). But I did not put the DVD on my agenda. Granted, I could be watching it now, but "The Mentalist" is simply too captivating. So intstead of admiring Guy Fawkes, I am watching TV commercials in order to savor the comedy on TV. Which is just fine by me.

Also on this 5th of November I was once again battling a headache and stuffed nose. Cause I always seem to be sick whenever I reside in Minnesota. So not cool. I blame the trees. All those trees. Lots and lots of trees. At least that is what I'm going to claim.

Back the 5th of November thing: WHY would I want to remember the 5th of November? It's not like it's my birthday...or even a real holiday in the USA.

So I forgot cause it seems to be yet another typical day in the neighborhood. And it did not faze me that it was the 5th of November.

So maybe I'll watch V for Vendetta tomorrow on the 6th of November instead. Cause I can.

[Note: I would just like to remind people of the disclaimer of this blog. The title of my blog literally means Kara's nonsense. So this particular post fulfills all unnecessary requirements to be considered an adequate post in my little world.]

No comments:

Post a Comment