Tuesday, July 12, 2011

gift baskets

I'm loving the people of McVille, ND and the surrounding towns and the 7 congregations of my new parish!

I have received lots of gifts to help welcome me into the community.
For example, today I received the McVille welcome wagon present.
That's right.
A welcome wagon.
I got some homemade cookies and various items from local businesses (more is still hiding in the tote bag).
Best gift certificate: Denim shirt. Yeah. Pictures to come...

Other gifts from my new congregations to help fill my house (not pictured: gift certificates):

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kara!!! This is amazing! I am glad to hear and see that you got such a warm welcome!!! It looks like a lot of thought went into the gifts! I vote you wear the denim shirt and take a picture :)

    ReplyDelete