Sunday, February 13, 2011

stylin'

i'm trying to be more stylish. i've got a long road ahead of me, but i'm hopeful...

for example, i sometimes straighten my hair. i love my curls, but sometimes they just need to be tamed in order to look stylish and sophistamicated (extra syllables always help)

also, my glasses are red or purple. depends on what color i'm wearing.

the other day i bought a long sweater (bargain at jcp for $3). super cute! and ultra cute when worn with skinny jeans (or leggings) and boots that are on the outside of the skinny jeans (or leggings). and i bought a pair of skinny jeans (gasp!) the other day at sears on clearance (cause i'm a bargain shopper) since i'm still not adventurous to wear the leggings i already own...but i did have the boots. two pair, in fact. black and purple. i went with black since the purple boots clashed with the sweater. and with my purple pea coat (also a bargain)...

but i was pretty stoked since i wore not just a stylish outfit today (coat, sweater, jeans, boots) all new and never worn before. altogether cost less than $50. my sister would be so proud...

No comments:

Post a Comment