Friday, March 5, 2010

the grandma connection

so, i have had fun with grandmas always trying to hook me up with their grandsons, who all just happen to be about my age and very nice...

to date, i have met three grandsons.

my first week here, grandma #1 said that she was going to introduce me to her grandson who was my age and very nice and good-looking. and i met him a couple months ago.

grandma #2 randomly introduced me to a grandson who showed up at church one day.

grandma #3 told me one night at a concert that i should meet one of her grandsons who was about my age and very nice. less than two weeks later, while he was randomly visiting his grandma, she had him drop her off at quilting. and introduced us in front of all the lovely quilting ladies.

i'm averaging one introduction every two months.

which ought to be an internship record

then today, grandma #1 pointed out that there was a young man nearby who seems to be eligible and a nice young man.

oh, how i love meddling, matchmaking ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment